Print, Copy, Fax
If you need to print a document, you can do that by using one of the public computer stations at the Library. You can print on letter size paper in monochrome (black and white) for 15¢ per page or in color for 50¢ per page.
Self-service copier is located on the first floor by the courtyard windows.
- Copier handles standard and legal paper
- Monochrome (black and white copies) are 15¢ per page side
For Color Copies and Ledger Sized Copies, please see a Team Member
- Color Copies are 50¢ per page side
- Ledger sized monochrome copies are 30¢ per page side
- Scanning must be done by a Library Team Member as time permits
- Scans are sent to a valid email address or may be saved to a memory stick/thumb drive
- Scanned pages are 50¢ per scan for color or monochrome scanning
- Faxing is done by a Library Team Member
- Cost: $1.00 for the first page, 50¢ for every following page
- A confirmation is provided at no additional charge
- The Library has cover sheets if one is needed
- Make sure to include your name, phone number, and any other pertinent contact information related to your fax on your cover page or in the body of your fax.